Written by Robert J. Daigle, BA, RVT, FSVU, FSDMS
Published By Summer Publishing, LLC.
This book is the "Encyclopedia of Vascular Ultrasound Testing".
In a clear and concise manner, this text explains Principles and Theory of vascular testing, and offers step by step instructions for performing vascular diagnostic exams.
It is an easy-to-read text that conveys what you need to know to perform quality vascular diagnostic exams.
Sonography and cardiovscular students will appreciate the straight-forward, comprehensive lessons. It's also an excellent preparatory text for vascular registry examinations.
• Updated diagnostic protocols.
• 400 pages, including 240 pages of color images and graphics.
• Over 500 graphics and images.
• QR codes throughout the book with links to video demonstrations of methods and case studies.
• New chapters to help candidates prepare for vascular registry examinations.
• Step-by-step instructions for performing diagnostic exams.
• Tips for performing exams on difficult patients.
• Chapter exercises with over 170 self-test questions.
• Guidelines for accurate exam interpretation
• 15 CME credits available (extra fee required) (approved until 12/31/2020).
Size : 8.5 x 11" Ship weight 3 lb.
Click Here to review Table of Contents. After reading, use Back Arrow on Web browser to return.