Presented by Phillip J. Bendick PhD, RVT, FSDMS, FSVU
Produced by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute
Ultrasound Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency and Treatment of Disease Training Video is designed to provide an introduction to the evaluation of lower extremity venous insufficiency. Lower extremity venous duplex ultrasound: Pre and Post ablation is included.
Sonographers who are proficient at performing vascular duplex/color examinations, physicians and other medical professional performing and/or interpreting vascular ultrasound. Participants may include, but are not limited to, those working in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Radiology, and General/Vascular Surgery.
1. Define the anatomy and pathophysiology associated with venous insufficiency
2. State routine protocols for duplex/color evaluation for venous insufficiency.
3. Implement routine protocols for the pre and post ablation duplex ultrasound examination.
4. State the implications, applications, contraindications, risk factors, and clinical outcomes associated with common venous therapy techniques
5. Demonstrate knowledge to perform and/or interpret venous insufficiency duplex/color examinations
Release date 04/16/2019. Approved for credit through: 04/16/2022
1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits available. See CME INFORMATION link on Home Page.
Ship Wt. 1 lb.